Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Guacamole Sauce for tacos!

Hello dear bloggers, I  want to share this recipe for tacos in case you like tacos well here's a sauce you can go with it, you'll need:
  • 1/2 poblano pepper 
  • 2  big avocados.
  • 7 coriander stems cleaned
  • 3 little green tomatoes 
  • 4 vinegar spoonfuls
  • 2 garlic pieces
  • 1 serrano pepper
  • 3 vegetable oil spoonfuls.
  • Powdered broth.
  • 1/2 onion.
  • Salt.
Liquate everything in the list until you get a homogeneous mixture, it should be not very liquid nor very thick. Writing about this post made me really hungry!

27 comments:

  1. Im hispanic so this really gets me thinking of my mama's good ol home cooking. thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah guacamole is great! though powdered broth surprised me there

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes carne asada this weekend :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious, I'm feeling hungry right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "In case you like tacos..."

    I effing love tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. believe it or not, but i've never had a taco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont believe it! That is basically impossible!

      http://memedoctor.blogspot.com/
      https://twitter.com/#!/MemeDoctor

      Delete
    2. *pull out a dictionary*

      Those words. Is it possible to use them in a sentence together like that?

      Delete
  7. that sounds awesome, I love the hot peppers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great but.. Have diarrhea atm so lol maybe not this time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks tasty, but i dont have ingredients ;s

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks tasty gonna try sometime for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. dude looks like too much work lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. duude, you just made me hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to have my friend Pat over at TheFoodPatEats make this man. It sounds AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete